I need to commit.
I want to do penticton again. It's the great challenge against yourself, on the same course. Can I beat the time of 2013?
But I just watched the video of Ironman Canada at Whistler. I know other people who are doing Whistler. It looks epic.
But it's a different course. And I don't know the course. I know Penticton. I know exactly when my brain went into "I HATE THIS" mode, and when it turned the corner and said "I LOVE THIS!" mode.
But Penticton's numbers are dwindling. I'm skeptical they'll have the race next year. There are less than 300 full distance participants this year. It's not even on the calendar for 2015 yet.
Ironman will be there next year. Registration is already open, and I know people who have already registered and committed.
I'm doing one or the other.
decisions decisions decisions.....
No comments:
Post a Comment