Saturday, February 2, 2013

Numbers

This is a game of numbers.

1-number of days per week I'm swimming right now
9-number of minutes it took me to swim a 500
20-number of laps in a 500
10-number of 50s in a 500
5-The number of people in my lane when I swam that 500
2-the number of days per week I'll start swimming this week

2-the number of days I'm cycling right now
1-the number of days I biked outside last week
2-the number I will bike outside this week
120-highest number of minutes I've spent on the trainer in one sitting
85-my natural cadence
50-number of miles I will bike tomorrow
105-120-my preferred psi in my tires
95-psi if its wet out

3-the number of days per week that I'm running right now
9.5-Longest distance I've run so far
16-number of miles I've run this week
3-highest number of miles I had ever run in a row before I lost my mind and signed up for this
166-highest heart rate I've seen while running
1-Number of times I've tripped, and fallen, while running

2-the number of brick workouts I will do this week
6-the number of days I will workout this week

4100-yards to swim
112-miles to bike
26.4-miles to run
17-hours to finish it in

43-my resting heart rate
90-systolic
55-diastolic

Here's a number that gives me a mild panic attack-6 months, as in just over

Numbers that I should know but don't because it irritates me to track them:
1. Calories I consume every day
2. Calories I expend every day

No comments:

Post a Comment