Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sucking at writing

Boy, I suck at writing a blog on a regular basis.

The good news is that I haven't been completely sucking at 365 days of health.

okay, that's not exactly true either. I ended 2014 with the flu. I started 2015 with a nasty cold. That derailed me a bit. But i got back at it! But then, well, I had a really stressful week of work (asshat as work coupled with business). The Seahawks lost the Superbowl. I had to put a cat down. And my kid ended up in the emergency room. All in the same week. I took that week off.

But I recommitted yesterday, and ran hill repeats. Boy do I suck at hill repeats. But I did them. Today, I ran 7 at a conversational pace. My legs are properly cooked right now. I felt like an athlete this weekend.

I sure do suck at nutrition. I don't eat...like an athlete. I eat like a sometime athlete. Gotta work on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment