Saturday, April 13, 2013

Athlete. Who? Me?

I have realized that I can no longer say that I'm not an athlete. 

You might be an athlete when....
  1. You are sick, and you're irritated because you can't (shouldn't) work out.
  2. You find yourself lounging on the couch, playing the game "how low can I get my heart rate to go".
  3. Your resting heart rate and blood pressure is that of a nearly dead person.
  4. You have discussion with people who you consider as athletic, and you have experienced what they have experienced.
  5. You feel guilty as hell when you take the elevator.
  6. You pick your lunch based upon how it's going to feel in your stomach when you swim/bike/run that evening.
  7. You feel a twinge in a muscle or joint, and you know what's wrong immediately with your form, you correct and it goes away.
  8. You voluntarily roll out your IT band.
  9. You are already planning your next event, even though the first event hasn't happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment